Popular Posts

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Shoes to last all Autwinter




I just can't believe what Marks & Spencer has done with its shoes this season. Not only are they amazingly stylish yet comfortable, but there are lots of bargains to be had. I normally class M & S as for the over 40s, but my perspective has been seriously altered with this new range. I was shopping for some shoe boots, as they are so versatile. The issue was that I was struggling to find the right pair. I like shoe boots as you can wear them with skirts or trousers, and by trousers I mean wide legged or skinnies. I was after something comfy, not too high and I didn't want to spend a fortune. When I stumbled upon these, I was beyond excited.


These little beauties have secured themselves as my staple for autumn and winter. I had £30.00 to spend on one pair of shoes. These can be worn in the office, are ideal for day to night wear, and are warm enough to see you through to next spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment